IMMUVENTM is a nutritionally complete food product whose composition is specially developed for individuals who suffer from or are at risk of malnutrition, and for patients in perioperative periods: before surgical procedures and after trauma. If used as recommended by the manufacturer, the product can be the only source of nutrition for the individuals it is intended for. Immuven contains a composition of essential nutrients: proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, amines, micro- and macroelements, as well as omega-3 acids, L-arginine and beta-1,3/1,6 glucan. It can either complete or substitute a diet.
Immuven™ contains ingredients that support the immune system, such as omega-3 acids, L-arginine and beta-1,3/1,6 glucan.
An excessive inflammatory response may develop as a reaction to trauma or a surgical procedure (2). Omega-3 acids support growth and the differentiation of cells, affect immunological processes, and reduce the inflammatory response (6).EPA and DHA acids maybe be beneficial for patients who develop a strong inflammatory reaction (1). They promote healing and reduce wound infections (15).
L-arginine is an amino acid used in protein synthesis, and is necessary for many metabolic processes. Extensive trauma (8) and oncological cachexia (9) often result in l-arginine deficiency. It supports wound healing (10).L-arginine increases the production of nitric oxide which is involved in tissue repair processes (10). Combined with other immunologically active ingredients, it reduces the rate of infectious complications, and reduces the length of hospitalisation, especially in patients who have undergone elective procedures (1, 11). Its effect on wound healing is enhanced when it is used together with omega-3 fatty acids (15).
Scientific evidence also indicates that beta-glucans from yeasts demonstrate immunomodulating activity (3).
Vitamins C and D and zinc play an important role in the wound healing process (12-14). Through the regulation of redox-sensitive transcription factors, they increase the cytokine-mediated immune response and production of prostaglandins (1).
Patients following surgical procedures are at risk of thiamine deficiency (4,5).
For individuals suffering from or at risk of malnutrition:
In the perioperative period
Before surgical procedures
Support for the immune system
1. Sobotka L. i wsp. Podstawy Żywienia Klinicznego Edycja Czwarta. Scientifica 2013; 315-322.
2. Gryglewski A. i wsp. Immunologiczne aspekty urazu. Postepy Hig Med Dosw. (online) 2006; 60: 192-200.
3. Stier H. Immune-modulatory effects of dietary Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan. Nutr J. 2014; 13: 38.
4. Bubko I. i wsp. Rola tiaminy w chorobach neurodegeneracyjnych. Postepy Hig Med Dosw. (online) 2015; 69: 1096-1106.
5. Jankowska-Kulawy A. et al. Disturbances of brain energy metabolism in thiamine deficiency.Diagn Lab 2014; 50(4): 333-338.
6.Kłęk S. et al. Clinical nutrition in oncology: Polish recommendations. Oncol Clin Pract. 2015; 11: 172-188.
7. Hasiak J. Stresokołooperacyjny – cz. III – okres pooperacyjny. Przegląd Urologiczny 2012; 5 (75).
8. Zhu X. et al. Immunosuppression and infection after major surgery: a nutritional deficiency. Crit Care Clin. 2010 Jul;26(3):491-500.
9. Vissers YL. et al. Plasma arginine concentrations are reduced in cancer patients: evidence for arginine deficiency? Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 May;81(5):1142-6.
10. Debats I.B. et al. Role of arginine in superficial wound healing in man. Nitric Oxide. 2009 Nov-Dec;21(3-4):175-83.
11. Bartosch-Härlid A. Cachexia in pancreatic cancer – Mechanisms and potential intervention, e-SPEN, the European e-Journal of Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism 2009;4: 337-343.
12. Cereda E. et al. Disease-specific, versus standard, nutritional support for the treatment of pressure ulcers in institutionalized older adults: a randomized controlled trial. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2009 Aug;57(8):1395-402.
13. Razzaghi R. et al. The effects of vitamin D supplementation on wound healing and metabolic status in patients with diabetic foot ulcer: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Diabetes Complications. 2017 Apr;31(4):766-772.
14. Burkiewicz CJ. et al. Vitamin D and skin repair: a prospective, double-blind and placebo controlled study in the healing of leg ulcers. Rev Col Bras Cir. 2012 Sep-Oct;39(5):401-7.
15. Alexander J.W. et al. Role of Arginine and Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Wound Healing and Infection. Adv Wound Care (New Rochelle). 2014 Nov 1; 3(11): 682-690.
- Energy 1265 kJ/ 300 kcal
- Fat including: 8,0 g
- saturated fat 0 g
- polyunsaturated fat 1,5 g
- including omega-3 fat Nie mniej niż 435 mg
- including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) Nie mniej niż 255 mg
- including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Nie mniej niż 180 mg
- Carbohydrates 39 g
- including sugar 4,3 g
- Dietary fibre 0 mg
- Protein 18 g
- Salt 0,15 g
- Vitamin A (μg-RE) 160 μg
- Vitamin D 10 μg
- Vitamin K 15 μg
- Vitamin C 160 mg
- Thiamine 0,5 mg
- Riboflavin 0,28 mg
- Vitamin B6 0,28 mg
- Niacin (mg NE) 3,2 mg
- Folic acid 40 μg
- Vitamin B12 0,5 μg
- Pantothenic acid 1,2 mg
- Vitamin E (mg α-TE) 4 mg
- Sodium 170 mg
- Potassium 400 mg
- Phosphorus 140 mg
- Magnesium 75 mg
- Iron 2,8 mg
- Zinc 5 mg
- Copper 203 μg
- Iodine 30 μg
- Selenium 30 μg
- Manganese 0,4 mg
- Chromium 8 μg
- Molybdenum 10,5 μg
- Beta-1,3/1,6-glukan 100 mg
- L-arginine 4500 mg
*NRV - nutrient reference value.
Ingredients: corn maltodextrins, whey protein concentrate (from milk), vegetable oil (canola), L-arginine, fish oil (source of omega-3 acids), aromas, potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium salts of citric acid, calcium carbonate, L-ascorbic acid – vitamin C, sodium chloride, beta-1,3/1,6-glucan (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), sweetening agents – acesulfame K, sucralose; zinc bisglycinate, iron (III) diphosphate (iron (III) pyrophosphate), sodium (IV) selenate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate – vitamin E, cholecalciferol – vitamin D, manganese gluconate, nicotinamide – niacin, retinyl acetate – vitamin A, copper (II) gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate – pantothenic acid, thiamine mononitrate – thiamine, cyanocobalamin – vitamin B12, pyridoxine chlorhydrate – vitamin B6, phylloquinone (phytomenadione) – vitamin K, riboflavin, dye – E 150c, folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) – folate, chromium (III) chloride and its hexahydrate, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate (VI), D-biotin – biotin.
The product is intended for dietary management to support the immune system in individuals suffering from or at risk of malnutrition in perioperative periods, before surgical procedures and following trauma, especially in the case of surgical patients.
The recommended dose is one serving (78 g) of the product 1-3 times daily, for 5 days before surgery and following the procedure as a dietary complement, or following a doctor’s instructions, if it is used as the only source of nutrition.
Preparation: to prepare 200 ml of the product ready for consumption, add 1 serving (78 g, or 1.5 measuring spoons) of the powder to 150 ml of room-temperature, boiled water, and mix continuously until completely dissolved. Consume directly after preparation.
Important: the product is to be used under medical supervision. It can be used as the only source of nutrition.
Safety precautions and contraindications: it is not recommended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women or in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Inform your doctor of any other diseases (e.g. hypertension) or any drugs you are taking. Do not drink alcohol while using the product. The product is not intended for parenteral feeding. Do not use with other preparations containing zinc.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
Why is it worth choosing Olimp Labs products?
We focus on the highest quality of our products for the sake of our customers health and well-being. See how we implement processes to meet the universal requirements and standards of the pharmaceutical industry.
Research and development
The entire production process is subject to detailed controls – from the purchase of raw materials and packaging, through production, storage and transport. We systematically improve all stages of production using the latest technological solutions. We do not rely only on suppliers’ certificates, we subject the raw materials to additional tests. Each of our products meets the requirements set by Polish laws and common European standards.
Our production lines meet the highest pharmaceutical requirements for the production of drugs and medical products. We meet the standards of Polish law and commonly used global pharmaceutical industry standards. The high quality of our products is acknowledged with awards and certificates awarded to Olimp Labs by certifying institutions as well as the scientific and consumer communities.
The Olimp Labs Research and Development Center makes it possible to uphold the highest quality and safety standards during the production of pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements. In our state of the art laboratories and research centers, we conduct innovative research and analyzes, including clinical and stability tests of pilot products.
An important element of Olimp Labs’ work is scientific research focused on pharmacy, dietetics and physiology. Our qualified staff works in tandem with scientific and research units, sports associations and athletes, improving the formulations of products introduced to the market and providing advisory services to external entities both domestic and international.
We are responsible for the health and wellbeing of our clients, therefore we focus on the importance of the quality of raw materials used. Thanks to our constant research and analyzes we can attest to the certified effectiveness of our products.
Create a your own first aid kit with Olimp Labs products and double your profits:
- take care of your health with top-quality preparations
- receive attractive prizes from the Olimp Premium Club program
Olimp Premium Club
DOWNLOAD THE OLIMP PREMIUM CLUB MOBILE APP AND RECEIVE GUARANTEED AWARDS!
Olimp Premium Club is a unique loyalty program in which we reward each purchase, and the first prizes can be collected after only purchasing a few preparations.
Choose from hundreds of prizes available in our catalog, or contact us and pitch your dream prize, collect points and we will do the rest!
Look how easy it all is!
- install the Olimp Premium Club application
- buy Olimp Labs products
- scan QRcodes on product packages
- choose and order attractive prizes,
Install the Olimp Premium Club application today and lets reach for your dreams together!
The application is available for both Android and iOS
Popular Olimp Labs products
We create pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements that meet your needs
Drinks for life IMMUNO
Drinks for life HYDRO
Drinks for life ENERGY
Gold-Vit complex shot
Gold-Vit C + Tran
Gold-Vit A + E
Gold Omega 3 plus blood pressure
Chela Mag B6+D3 Forte shot
Therm Line Hydrofast
Therm Line Fast
Gold-Vit C 1000 Forte
INNOVUM silica MAX
Gold-Vit D3+K2 2000 IU
INNOVUM Beauty Shot
Gold-Vit D Max 2000 IU
LEVIT C 1000
B12 Forte Bio-Complex
Chela-Mag B6 Cardio
Chela-Mag B6 Mother
Chitosan + chromium
Chromium Activ 200 µg
Folic Acid 400 µg
Cla with Geen Tea Plus L-Carnitine
L-Carnitine Forte Plus
L-carnitine 500 Forte Plus
Levit C 1500
MagMAX B6 effervescent tablets
White Mulberry Premium
Omega 3 Plus Vit. E
Perfect Skin Hydro-Complex
Therm Line 40+
Therm Line Forte
Therm Line Man
Vita-Min Plus for Women
Vita-Min Plus Mother
Vita-Min Plus Senior
Green Coffee Premium
Gold L-carnitine 1000 + chromium
Gold Omega 3
Gold Omega 3 D3 + K2
Gold-Vit B Forte
Gold-Vit C 1000
Gold-Vit C 500 plus
Gold-Vit C Junior
Gold-Vit D Forte 1000 IU
Gold-Vit Complex + Magnesium
Gold-Vit complex + iron
Gold-Vit complex + ginseng
Gold-Vit D3 Baby
Gold-Vit D3 Junior
Gold-Vit for women
Gold-Vit for men
Gold-Vit K2 Plus
Therm Line Ultra Fast
Gold-Vit C 2000 shot
Gold-Vit D3 2000
LEVIT C 1000
Gold-Vit D3 FAST 4000 IU
The highest standards
Our governing value is the pharmaceutical quality of products, which guarantees safety.
Our standards are backed by numerous certificates (incl. GMP, GLP).