The Administrator of your personal data is:
Sp z.o.o. Pustynia 84F, 39-200 Dębica
Tel. 14 680 32 00 Fax. 14 699 38 02
Email: email@example.com (“Company”)
Personal Data Inspector:
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Mailing address: Pustynia 84F, 39-200 Dębica
Contact phone: 14 684 17 78
Purposes of processing your personal data:
Your personal data can be processed:
- in order to execute an agreement or undertake actions necessary to enter into an agreement (e.g. contact via telephone or e-mail, including to send an offer, to establish a meeting date, to provide the Company’s products, settlements) (art. 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR),
- due to legally justified interests implemented by the Administrator or by a third party (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR) which means:
- direct marketing of the Administrator’s products,
- preparation and conducting reports/statistics,
- securing and investigating/debt collection in terms of potential claims,
- customer satisfaction evaluation,
- informing you about educational projects organized by the Administrator,
- in order to fulfill legal obligations of the Administrator, including among others arising from the provisions of pharmaceutical law or the guidelines of the Voivodeship Veterinary Physician (art. 6 sec. 1 letter c GDPR) as well as from the accounting or tax provisions.
Categories of personal data being processed:
Name and surname
Telephone, fax number
Vehicle registration number
Bank account number
KRS (National Court Register) number/PESEL (Polish Resident Identification Number),
NIP (Tax Identification Number) and REGON (Polish Business Registry Number)
Sources of data:
We have your data from:
- you or
- publicly available sources (e.g. KRS, CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business), websites).
Information about data recipients or categories of data recipients:
Recipients of your personal data may be:
- Entities providing and maintaining IT systems;
- Entities providing accounting services;
- Entities from the capital group;
- Entities running sales and regulatory / formal and legal activities on behalf of the Administrator;
- Organizers organizing and conducting promotional or marketing activities on behalf of the Administrator (including, among others, promotional campaigns, mailing, SMS, loyalty programs);
- Public authorities.
Transmission of data to a third country (i.e. outside the European Economic Area):
The company does not transfer your personal data to a third country, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
The period during which your data will be stored:
Your personal data will be stored for a period corresponding to the expiry of claims resulting from the Civil Code, as well as for a period required by the accounting and tax provisions, from the last event that may cause potential claims. In terms of some claims the expiry period, and hence the period of storing personal data may be extended, if a longer expiry period arises from the provisions of law. After the expiry of these periods your data will be removed or anonymized. At the same time, your personal data will be stored for a period necessary to implement actions within direct marketing for you until you object to such processing. Personal data processed in the case of other legally justified interests will be also processed until you object
At the facilities belonging to the Company, visual monitoring is used to ensure safety of the employees, protection of property and control of production as well as to protect legally protected secrets. The basis for the processing of your image using the monitoring is the Administrator’s justified interest (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR) i.e. ensuring safety at the facilities belonging to the Company and legally protected secrets. Your image from the monitoring will be processed for three months or until the expiry of claims or completion of proceedings which arises from the provisions of the commonly applicable law.
Information about your rights:
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- request limitation of processing of your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data; – transfer your personal data;
- withdraw consent to processing of your personal data (if such consent was given).
Information on the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body:
In relation to processing of your personal data by the Company, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
Information whether provision of data is a statutory / contractual requirement / condition for the conclusion of the contract / on the obligation to provide data:
Provision of personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide your personal data results in the impossibility to implement the purpose of personal data processing, e.g. undertaking marketing activities or entering into/executing an agreement (including sales).
Information about automated decision making:
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.